Top 10 Packing Mistakes
Going on a trip? Read these top 10 packing mistakes that far too many people make, and don’t forget a thing!
Now that you’re a pro at packing after reading our top 10 packing mistakes, forget about your checklist, and enjoy your trip!
- Not being familiar with your airline’s baggage policy
- Checking your bag too late
- Overloading your bag so it weighs too much (usually 50 lb. max)
- “Risking it” at TSA (yes, you do need to take your laptop out, and take off jewelry)
- Not putting your liquids in a plastic bag (whether it’s in your carry on or in your checked luggage!)
- Not putting your name on EVERYTHING
- Assuming that your hotel has everything you need
- Packing your “essentials” in your checked luggage and not your carry on
- Not leaving room for souvenirs
- Packing wrinkle prone clothes